Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEW! Orked's Mars Cheese Dessert

mars_1415709c

I've been in creative mode recently. Cream cheese, Mars bars and Milo kept running through my mind. And look what I came up with. I present you, Orked's very own Mars Cheese Dessert! Ta-da!



I actually made up the recipe of this dessert, just based on my basic knowledge of making cold desserts. I first made this dessert for a BBQ at the beach with some friends. It was a potluck BBQ, so I suggested on bringing along some dessert. I've been wanting to try to make this but just didn't have the urge to make them until this very BBQ at the beach. So, I went off to Giant Hypermarket in the morning and bought the ingredients for this dessert. Instead of using Mars bars, I used Toblerone. I bought the one with honeycomb bits in it. The boys and girl *winks to Diyah* totally loved it. My made up recipe succeeded in pleasing the young hearts. But then, I decided to substitute the Toblerone with Mars bars when my mum asked me to make this very same dessert for a family gathering last Monday. And Alhamdulillah, it is again a success! Approved by many people too. And totally stole my grans', uncles', aunts' and cousins' hearts. So, I made my final decision to sell this very dessert of mine with a variety of chocolate bars for you to choose from.


- Crushed biscuits base-


-Cream cheese layer with Mars bars filling-


-Milo sprinkles to top it off-


-Mouth-watering layers of pure indulgence-

I'm very sure that this cold dessert, Orked's Mars Cheese Dessert, will satisfy the taste buds of Cheese Cake lovers. You will get to choose the type of chocolate you want, either Mars, Snickers, Picnic, Twix or Toblerone, at an affordable price of just $20. It's totally worth it!

*If you have any suggestions regarding the type of chocolate bars you want, please do inform me.
**It is recommended to order one day in advance.
***Subject to availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment