Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hjh Rose Inspired Peach Trifle

The first time I tasted this dessert was during my ex-boss, Hjh Rose's Hari Raya open house. I went there with my other half and we shared a small portion of this peach dessert after having a hearty main course. My other half loved it so much that he ate most of the portion I took and even asked me to take more. While he eats them, I was thinking of the ingredients used in the dessert. Since he loved it a lot, I made an attempt making them myself at home using a recipe I came up with based on just my taste buds. And guess what? He totally approves them! At the same time, I took the opportunity to ask my ex-boss for the recipe and to my surprise, her recipe turned out to be the same as the one I came up with. Anyway, I would like to thank my ex-boss, Hjh Rosmawati, of RBTS for the recipe she gave me. It had been a good use for me. I definitely stole many people's hearts with that dessert of hers.

Today, I made one for a BBQ dinner tonight at my other half's place hoping everyone would enjoy it the way we never failed to enjoy them.


-First layer: Biscuits in cream-


-Second layer: Sliced peaches-


-Third layer: More cream with little surprises-




-Finally, a sprinkle of Nestum-


-Ready for serving-

I haven't place a price for this delicacy because I haven't got the time to calculate my expenses to make this. Soon, I will post up the price for it. So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment