Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Variation of Orked's Cheese Dessert

I was doing grocery shopping when Qeen texted me up and asked if she could order Orked's Cheese Dessert with Mini Oreos. So, I surveyed the price of the Mini Oreo and agreed to make one for her.



Mini Oreos

Days before that, I made another variation of Orked's Cheese Dessert. It was for my fiance's "Doa Selamat" on a Saturday night before he leaves to study abroad the following Tuesday. This time, I've substituted the original crushed biscuits base with crushed Oreo base and stuffed Merci Crocant Chocolates in the creamy cheese filling.



-Crushed Oreo base-

IMGP5043

Orked's Merci Crocant Cheese Dessert is selling at the price of $20. And if you want it with crushed Oreo base, just simply add $2. Don't hesitate to ask for your fave candy bars. I will definitely try my best to fulfill your indulging dreams.

*It is recommended to order one day in advance.
**Subject to availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment