Saturday, February 20, 2010

Small Size Issue

Dearest beloved customers of Orked's,
I would like to apologize with all my heart for not selling Orked's Cheese Dessert in small sizes. This is due to the prevention of wastage of ingredients. FYI, this dessert contains both cream and cheese, which has a very short life span compared to butter. If I do have to keep the leftovers for future use, then I can't guarantee the freshness of your desserts. This is also one of the reasons why I need to check for cream and cheese availability in stores before I can confirm your order. Because I buy them especially to make your cheese desserts and sell it to you with guaranteed quality of freshness. And since Brunei has such insufficient supply of cream and cheese as well. However, if you insist on buying the dessert in small size I will definitely make them for you. But for only a minimum order of two. That way, you will have them in small sizes and I won't have any cream and cheese leftovers in my fridge. One good news for both you and me! =) Thank you for reading this post and I hope you understand this matter. This is for the sake to provide products of good qualities for all of you. For your enjoyment as well as your indulgence.

Lots of love,
Orked

No comments:

Post a Comment