Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cookies Sold Out in an Instant at RBTS!


-Nadia, a close friend of mine-
Picture taken from her Facebook

An ex-colleague of RBTS (a close friend actually), Nadia Hj Leman, agreed to help me sell some of Orked's Cookies at her work place. According to Nadia, it was only a few minutes since she arrived at the office and the cookies were sold out already. I was surprised to receive a personal message from her on my MSN saying, "Cookies sold out!!!" At that time, I just got back home after sending off ten packs of cookies to her place and was just switching on my lappie when I got the message. It totally made my day! Thanks Nadia for selling and promoting them for me. I'm honoured to make more cookies for you to sell (as requested) by this Monday. And I know that you're craving for them already. *giggles*


-COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!-

I would also like to thank my cookies customers at RBTS: Pg Zul (he bought two packs!), Ka Suria, Shazil, Zaki, Ali, Khai, Fizah and Tuty. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

  1. Fatin, in fact the next day after i knew u jual the cookies (yg i inda ampit at all atu) i went to 5th floor and saw it at Dk Raudah's table then i minta and makan them iatah tinggal sikit ulih ku...hehe...Nyaman! and today I got mine and i gave 1 to DCE and she loves it too! ;D

    Thnaks Fatin! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so overwhelmed with all of you loving my cookies. Your compliments totally made my day. Thank you so much for buying them. I hope to satisfy your taste buds more with my other desserts.

    Baik Ka Alai inda marah you abiskan cookies nya? Looks like you're gonna have to buy her a pack this Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Mana ya marah ia diam saja..haha! and no i wont balikan ia Monday ani! hehe

    DCE wants the 3 types each Monday ani ah ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heehee! Sabar Ka Alai, hari Isnin ne ada lagi cookies ne. Jangan saja inda membali. LOL! Kes paksa ne...

    So Zar, DCE wants 3 packs? 1 pack each type? I have four types. So, which 3?

    ReplyDelete