Friday, April 10, 2009

Peach Trifle... Loved by Many Men!

Two is more than one. Therefore, anything more than one is many. When I mentioned "many men", I was referring to my other half and his brother, Haji Asri. *giggles* Too bad I only made one because if I had more, many would have the opportunity to taste them. And it would have captured more hearts.

These are the pictures managed to be taken last night during the BBQ dinner.




-Two men's hearts captured!-


-Look at that look on his face!-

Haji Asri was skeptic when he found out about the peaches in the dessert so he took just a small portion on to his dessert plate. I just don't know why some people finds peaches a turn off. Peaches are wonderful yet nutritious! At his first bite, his eyes widened with awe. And later, took a huge glop of the hearty indulgence. I find myself smiling in total delight. Do you see how the Peach Trifle can melt the heart of a man? Well, it's proven!

I did find myself the time to do the calculations on my expenses last night and decided to sell the Peach Trifle at an affordable price of $10. So, are you thinking of getting into your man's heart? Melt them with Orked's Peach Trifle!

*It is recommended to order one day in advance.
**Subject to availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment