Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fanatic Chocolate Fan Bought Orked's Cookies!

This sweet, pretty lady, Izan Rosli (Sorry guys! She's taken already. Boo hoo!), came all the way to Giant Hypermarket (our meeting point) just to buy some cookies of mine. She wanted all Double Chocolate since she loves chocolate so much (she told me that she finds chocolates irresistible) but too bad, it was out. So, she bought the last pack of Orked's Crunchy Cookies and two packs of Orked's Old Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookies (mixed). It costs $9 altogether but she was kind enough to let me keep the change when she paid me with a ten dollar note. Thank you Izan! Thank you for coming all the way from where ever you were just for the sake of my cookies. I'm so glad that you liked them. Try Orked's Dark Chocolate Mud Cake soon yea? *giggles*


-Izan Rosli-
Picture taken from her Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment