Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Youngest Cookie Customer!


-A happy family-

This cute, little girl is responsible for the trail of cookie crumbs in my other half's bedroom. Zaininaannaty, the only child to Haji Asri and Kristina, has been sneaking into her uncle's bedroom and ate cookies out its jar in the dark. *giggles* Then on Friday night, she rang me using her cell phone (Yes, her very own cell phone! Six year olds these days~) and placed an order of 300g of Orked's Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies for Sunday. But I got her cookies ready by Saturday night. So I took the cookies with me when my other half picked me up at my home for a Saturday night out. And I was surprised by a little girl's presence in the car. Cute, little Nina insisted on picking up the cookies herself! She paid me with a ten dollar note as soon as I sat myself on the front seat of the white Toyota Fortuner. And I actually demanded for a kiss when she asked for her cookies. *grinning slyly* And when I handed her the cookies, she actually wondered why I had it all packed in three individual brown paper bags and gathered them in a plastic bag. Because she was actually expecting me to store them in a fancy cookie jar just like the one I had for my other half!


-One bright, little girl-

No comments:

Post a Comment